Troy Perez dubbed as “The Mentalist,” is 27 years old, a Mentalist Magician from Manila. He is one of the castaways in Survivor Philippines: Palau who may the receive P3,000,000 (around US$65,000), the largest ever cash prize in the history of Philippine reality game shows, and the title Pinoy Sole Survivor.
“Since my childhood, it’s been my obsession to be different from my playmates, classmates and friends through magic and real life adventures. In joining this game, it will further bolster my longing for more adventure. It will open a wider horizon for the fulfillment of my dreams.”
It is second nature for Troy Perez to entertain people, the very reason why he got into performing as a magician or, as he prefers to be called, a mentalist.
After taking up BS Biology in Manila, he landed a job in a bank and his mentalist tricks came in handy as he usually got invited to corporate shows.
“I hate to be caught off-guard,” Troy said when asked how he would describe himself. To avoid such situations, he had a unique way of preparing his state of mind for Survivor Philippines: Palau.
“Bago pa man ‘yung show, I practiced remote viewing or visualization,” Troy said. “I already imagined the situations I could possibly face and my reaction to those situations,” He added.
Let’s see if his tricks would work to his advantage in the islands of Palau.
Who will be the Sole Survivor of Survivor Philippines: Palau?
- JUSTINE FERRER (20%, 276 Votes)
- MIKA BATCHELOR (15%, 209 Votes)
- MARVIN KIEFER (14%, 193 Votes)
- AMANDA COLLEY VAN COOLL (12%, 156 Votes)
- SHAUN RODRIGUEZ (9%, 118 Votes)
- JEF GAITAN (8%, 104 Votes)
- SUZUKI SADATSUGU (7%, 97 Votes)
- ECHO CACERES (5%, 61 Votes)
- CRIS BOLADO (4%, 48 Votes)
- CHARLES DE VERA FERNANDEZ (3%, 36 Votes)
- LOUIE ANG (1%, 20 Votes)
- TARA MACIAS (1%, 14 Votes)
- VLAD NESAS (1%, 13 Votes)
- TROY PEREZ (0%, 6 Votes)
- CAROL GEMENTIZA (0%, 2 Votes)
- MAYA SEGOVIA (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,354