PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Andrea Del Rosario is the Cover Girl for Maxim's February 2008
- Jolo Revilla doing great things for Lovi Poe
- Sam Milby and Anne Curtis exclusively dating
- Jennylyn Mercado and Patrick Garcia: no communication
- Kaye Abad denies wedding with Chito Miranda
- Mcoy - The hit song "Pinoy Ako" singer of Pinoy Big Brother
- Two Clues on Celebrity Housemates of PBB Celeb. Ed. 2
Recent CommentsLashell Says: I see a lot of interesting articles on your blog. ...puma el rey strappy Says: Its such as you read my mind! You appear to unders...Says: SCGmGptSNXea...http://dualfit.com/ Says: Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you do...