PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Celebrity Duets 2nd Season starts
- Kristine Hermosa in Maruja tv series
- Exquizyth got it in you can dance version two
- Marian Rivera next leading lady of Manny Pacquiao?
- PDA 2: 9th Gala and Expulsion Night; Laarni Star Scholar, Bunny was expelled
- Patrick Sugui: Pinoy Big Brother-PBB Teen Clash Of 2010
- Chivas Malunda expelled out of the PDA 2 Academy
Recent Commentsbest electronics deals sites Says: Its really a great app, but then sometimes when I'...latest urdu news online Says: The Doordarshan regional satellite channels teleca...cats diet Says: Right now it looks like Drupal is the top blogging...mary joy cuysona Says: 6anda tala6a n6 love u kakakili6 cla lexie and ben...