PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Gumapang Ka Sa Lusak Sine Novela
- Koolchx: Maxim's Cover Girl March 2008 issue
- Princess and I new teen-romantic series starring Kathryn Bernardo, Daniel Padilla, Enrique Gil, and Khalil Ramos
- Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2 (PBB Celeb. Ed. 2)
- PDA 2 Little Dreamers to sing Smokey Mountain songs on 2nd Gala Night
- Philip: PDA 2 Little Dreamer
- Habang May Buhay - Judy Ann's latest tv series
Recent Commentsmobilecoin Says: Serious investors know from experience and analysi...fitness and exercise Says: I have learn a few good stuff here. Certainly pric...Tarot Sentimientos Says: Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your web...byxpress review Says: In November 2013, the value of one bitcoin surged ...