PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Tricia Santos: Pinoy Big Brother-PBB Teen Clash Of 2010
- Karylle invited to pose for sexy pictorial
- Erich Gonzales and Melissa Ricks on Tanging Yaman TV series
- Heart Evangelista found a new love, exclusively dating Francisco
- Richard Gutierrez entered ABS for the movie conference with KC
- J.Lo gave birth twins -a boy and a girl
- Philippine All Stars won the Gold Medal in World Hip Hop Championship 2008
Recent Commentsseo Berkhamsted Says: Youu actually make it appeawr so easy with your pr...Foosball Table Says: constantly i used to read smaller articles or revi...Magdalena Says: You share interesting things here. I think that yo...