PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Beyonce Knowles in Philippines
- Kris Aquino pregnant?
- Nicole Kidman gave birth first biological child, Keith Urban welcomes daughter
- Katrina Halili is pregnant
- Laarni Lozada and Bugoy Drilon, receive awards from Asian Excellence Awards
- Cristina: PDA 2 Little Dreamer
- Victor Basa is the Lonely Dreamboy in PBB of ABS-CBN
Recent Commentsdesktopgrid.hiast.edu.sy Says: Attractive element of content. I just stumbled upo...followersig.com Says: If these causes are not sufficient to buy Instagra...Florida information Says: A historic playground in Punta Gorda should get re...http://www.ocseoexperts.blogspot.com Says: As a substitute, we rigorously craft pitches, cont...Olympia WA Rodent Control Says: Will definitely be using them in the future....