PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Jennylyn Mercado and Mark Herras together again
- Ulingling of Sexbomb Dancers new series on GMA 7
- Miguel Mendoza: 3rd star dreamer of Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2
- Kimerald, Coco, Kris, Albert and Gabby on Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo TV Series
- Cute TJ Trinidad Picture - Eric in Prinsesa ng Banyera
- Katrina Halili wanted to be the FHM Sexiest woman for the third time
- FHM Philippines August 2009 covergirl: Paw Diaz
Recent Comments帽子 フロントの色で選ぶ Says: Wow, this piece of writing is pleasant, my sister ...http://jordanmccollum.com/2014/05/varying-tension-level-readers-interest Says: Hi there to every single one, it's in fact a pleas...Science Behind Bathmate Pumps Says: Exercise and stretching programs are good idea if ...fotovoltaicodomestico.com Says: You should also never compromise on the quality of...