PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Angel Locsin and Luis Manzano told press they're just friends
- Dyesebel: Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes partnership goes on
- Cristina 'Cris' Pastor: PDA Season 2 Scholar
- Ruffa, Gretchen, Claudine, and Judy Ann - cover girls of Preview magazine
- Manny Pacquiao controversial pictures on the internet
- PBB: Double Up - Yhel Punzalan
- Final 24 official candidates of 2008 Bb. Pilipinas presented
Recent CommentsCecilia Says: Finally i quit my regular job, now i earn a lot of...how to win a lottery ticket numbers Says: Hi there! Quick question that's completely off top...帽子 フロントの色で選ぶ Says: Wow, this piece of writing is pleasant, my sister ...http://jordanmccollum.com/2014/05/varying-tension-level-readers-interest Says: Hi there to every single one, it's in fact a pleas...