PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- High School Musical 3 sets a new record for a musical tops box office
- John Lloyd Cruz gay role in Vilma Santos comeback movie
- Neverland of Michael Jackson to be auctioned
- FHM April 2008 Cover Girl
- Claudine Baretto in Maligno and adopted child Sabina now Santiago
- Rona Marie Libby
- Francis Magalona is sick of leukemia - needs more blood
Recent CommentsSewa lcd projector Says: I have read so many articles or reviews regarding ...best electronics deals sites Says: Its really a great app, but then sometimes when I'...latest urdu news online Says: The Doordarshan regional satellite channels teleca...cats diet Says: Right now it looks like Drupal is the top blogging...