PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Anne Curtis in movie with Aga Mulach
- Pinoy Big Brother: Double Up The Magical Reveal
- Kristine Hermosa and Marian Rivera Pictures
- SHAUN RODRIGUEZ: Survivor Philippines 2 - Palau
- People Asia Magazine Awarded Pinoy Celebrities
- PDA 2 official 12 Little Dreamers
- Anna Maria Perez De Tagle (granddaughter of Pinay singer Sylvia La Torre) with the Jonas Brothers in Camp Rock & Hannah Montana with Miley Cyrus
Recent CommentsBernadette Says: At REI, we live and breathe the outdoors, and we'r...clash royale hack Says: Zap also works well against Goblin Barrel but the ...ryan shed plans Says: Hey I’m 5’1 and a half and I want to k...xe dap fixed gear Says: Hi, its nice piece of writing regarding media prin...