PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Francine Prieto on diet collapse
- Antoinette Taus still in US to enter hollywood; happy for Dingdong Dantes' career
- Regine Velasquez second appearance in MMK
- Tricia Santos: Pinoy Big Brother-PBB Teen Clash Of 2010
- Ellen Adarna is March 2008 Cover girl
- Dennis Trillo in Gagambino with 2 Leading Ladies - Katrina Halili and Nadine Samonte
- Cinemalaya 2008 film festival winners: Baron Geisler - Best Actor, Mylene Dizon - Best Actress
Recent Commentsperfume gift sets Says: Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long ...http://www.ask.com Says: Hey there great website! Does running a blog simil...best fragrances for men Says: We stumbled over here from a different web page an...Cecilia Says: Finally i quit my regular job, now i earn a lot of...how to win a lottery ticket numbers Says: Hi there! Quick question that's completely off top...