PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Risie: PDA 2 Little Dreamer
- Sen. Bong Revilla father of beauty queen Josephine Canonizado's child?
- Power of 10 game show on GMA 7
- Cristina 'Cris' Pastor: PDA Season 2 Scholar
- Warren Antig: GMA 7 Pinoy Idol contestant
- Diana Zubiri and Ian De Leon have a relationship because of Zaido?
- Habang May Buhay - Judy Ann's latest tv series
Recent Commentscats diet Says: Right now it looks like Drupal is the top blogging...mary joy cuysona Says: 6anda tala6a n6 love u kakakili6 cla lexie and ben...seo Berkhamsted Says: Youu actually make it appeawr so easy with your pr...