PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Playboy Philippines July 2009 Issue
- Pacquiao-Morales II: Ciara Sotto to sing National Anthem
- Maybelyn Dela Cruz will be married
- Priscilla Meirelles - July 2008 covergirl of UNO Magazine Philippines
- JENNIFER BARRIENTOS: Bb. Pilipinas 2008 - Universe is ready to compete in Vietnam
- Nora Aunor: big comeback projects
- That's My Doc sitcom of Aga Mulach now be seen early
Recent Commentsseo Berkhamsted Says: Youu actually make it appeawr so easy with your pr...Foosball Table Says: constantly i used to read smaller articles or revi...Magdalena Says: You share interesting things here. I think that yo...