PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Rayver Cruz works with former love team Maja Salvador
- Erik Santos the official RP representative to sing in 2008 Beijing Olympics Games
- Martin Nievera XXV Concert
- Are You The Next Big Star? 10 finalists remaining
- Robin Padilla to star GMA-7's Totoy Bato must gain 50 pounds more for the role
- Christine Marie Beauty Gonzalez
- Billy Crawford denies dating with Heart Evanglista; Jericho does not care if reports is true
Recent Commentscafe verde Says: WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by se...ab exercises video Says: 47136 967912i always enjoy to do blog hopping and ...Rogelio Says: Hi there! I just wish to offer you a huge thumbs ...women Tracksuit kids Says: Hey I am so grateful I found your blog, I really f...フラットシューズ 心細く制作 Says: I am curious to find out what blog system you happ...