PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Phoemela Barranda: Pinoy Fear Factor Participante
- Angelica Panganiban and Derek Ramsay breaking up?
- 'Valentines Day' Trailer 2
- PBB: Double Up - Hermes Bautista
- KC Concepcion and Piolo Pascual tandem soon
- Marian Rivera and Kristine Hermosa together in a commercial of Maxi-peel
- Robin Padilla's daughter on Joaquin Bordado
Recent CommentsLoganHKibe Says: You're so awesome! I don't believe I've read somet...網站 設計 公司 Says: Examples can be seen with the rise of cloud provid...download Says: Unquestionably imagine that that you stated. Your ...Bernadette Says: At REI, we live and breathe the outdoors, and we'r...clash royale hack Says: Zap also works well against Goblin Barrel but the ...