PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- High School Musical 3 sets a new record for a musical tops box office
- Wako Wako ABS-CBN
- Billy Crawford newest beauty clinic endorser and dating Nikki Gil?
- Diana Zubiri and Ian De Leon have a relationship because of Zaido?
- Sexy teen star Cristine Reyes will rest in showbiz
- Andrew Wolfe arrested in Boracay
- Cristine Reyes' respond to Carlene Aguilar's confrontation
Recent CommentsMaricruz Says: I went with the most effective movie they carry....perfume Says: With havin so much written content do you ever run...Lashawnda Says: The results of the bodily transactions by the supp...