PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Final Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus Housemates
- Janna Dominguez: Pinoy Fear Factor Participante
- Jason Abalos
- Charice Pempengco now as Charice only sings I Have Nothing in Oprah
- John Lloyd Cruz hospitalized but still work hard and maybe paired with KC Concepcion
- Valerie Concepcion is Maxim Philippines January 2009 covergirl
- PBB: Double Up - Patria
Recent Commentsseo Berkhamsted Says: Youu actually make it appeawr so easy with your pr...Foosball Table Says: constantly i used to read smaller articles or revi...Magdalena Says: You share interesting things here. I think that yo...