PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Piolo Pascual emotes for Music Video I Don't Want You To Go: movie theme song of Land Down Under
- Kazel Kinouchi: Pinoy Big Brother-PBB Teen Clash Of 2010
- Charlie Green: 10 year-old Fil-Brit praised in 'Britain's Got Talent'
- Celebrity Picture - Iya Villania with Angel Locsin
- A Bench Model Now...Carlo Guevarra
- Francis Magalona is sick of leukemia - needs more blood
- Beyonce Knowles in Philippines
Recent Commentsbyxpress review Says: In November 2013, the value of one bitcoin surged ...landlord insurance texas Says: When they get a quote on auto insurance policy for...mehran muslimi Says: Because of the many business ideas you can find on...