PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Kim Chiu Cosmopolitan Philippines April 2009 covergirl
- Angel Locsin: Maxim Philippines May 2008 Cover Girl
- Charice Pempengco on Ellen Degeneres Show
- Kamandag - Richard Gutierrez at his greatest from GMA
- Ciara Sotto will have shows in Las Vegas
- Jace Flores: Survivor Philippines Castaway
- Palos Jake Cuenca and Roxanne Guinoo unclear relationship
Recent CommentsPorn Video Says: Whatt didd each think of the activities they engag...wroad.ru|wroad Says: Привет, Я думаю, это отличный Веб-сайт. Я stumble...alyssa fulgar Says: ;)...TroyJosephh Says: Does your site earn enough for you? There is trick...star wars baby clothes Says: A cool companion to the Drake Vader tee, Luke Skyw...