PLAYBOY GOES GREEN, This half-German, half-Pinay happens to be an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) joining our local celebrities like Yasmien Kurdi, Alicia Mayer and Chin Chin Gutierez (Pinay Celebrities on PETA Campaign) with the same advocacy of going organic rather than killing animals for food. “There’s nothing glamorous or sexy about wearing the skins of animals who were beaten, anally or vaginally electrocuted, suffocated, strangled, or skinned alive. From an ethical standpoint, fur is just plain ugly—and so are (the) people who wear it. I’d definitely rather pose naked for PLAYBOY than wear a fur for a so-called fashion magazine,” she said.
Subscribe via Email
- Angelica Panganiban to star in Pinoy version of Mexicanovela, Rubi?
- Pl4yboy Philippines August 2009 covergirl - Grace Oracion
- Latest on Robin Padilla
- Father Fernando Suarez The Healing Priest is healing more Filipinos
- Jennylyn Mercado and Mark Herras: just close friends
- The action star Ian Veneracion
- KC's help to Filipino Community
Recent Commentsmary joy cuysona Says: 6anda tala6a n6 love u kakakili6 cla lexie and ben...seo Berkhamsted Says: Youu actually make it appeawr so easy with your pr...Foosball Table Says: constantly i used to read smaller articles or revi...Magdalena Says: You share interesting things here. I think that yo...