From the 3rd nomination night in Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus, Kevin Brendan Garcia Flood, Nicole Kim Uysiuseng and Marc Josef Elizalde were nominated. For the second time around, Kevin is nominated again after he was saved by co-nominee teen housemate Linda Backlund decided to quit last week. The Bikini Babe from Iriga City decided to voluntarily exit from the Big Brother house last Thursday for her desire to spend time with her father who only got a week before he flies back to Norway. The all expense paid trip was sponsored by Big Brother. Receiving the most number of points was Kevin with 13. It’s the Spanish Stallion’s second time of getting nominated for eviction. In second place was first time nominee, Nicole, the “in-chick” from Cebu. Big Brother allowed the guardians to also cast their votes and receiving the most nomination points was Josef with 7, that made him the 3rd nominee this week. Jolas won this week’s immunity game, therefore, he’s safe from being nominated.
Subscribe via Email
- Philippines' Jennifer Rosales and Dorothey Delasin won the Women World Cup of Golf
- Chivas Anton Malunda: PDA Season 2 Scholar
- Sam Milby and Anne Curtis exclusively dating
- Charice to sing in Soccer World Cup
- Edu Manzano soon to wed Pinky Webb?
- Cristine Reyes topped the FHM Philippines Sexiest Women 2009
- Gorgeous papa Piolo Pascual
Recent Commentsgreen smoke Says: It absolutely was hard for me to quit smoking; des...kimidora Says: hahaha!!! magka edad lang po pla tau... kala ko ...blue sky Says: from year 2005 up to year 2011, ilan stars (total ...