Mika Batchelor dubbed as “The Sexy Chef,” is 25 years old, a chef and restaurant owner from Palawan. She is one of the castaways in Survivor Philippines: Palau who may the receive P3,000,000 (around US$65,000), the largest ever cash prize in the history of Philippine reality game shows, and the title Pinoy Sole Survivor.
“I consider myself a Survivor because I am not afraid to meet life head-on and I never back away from a challenge as what does not kill me makes me stronger.”
Although she is representing the beautiful islands of Coron, Mika grew up in Boracay.
The beauty of these two beautiful Philippine beaches made her fell in love with the ocean and the outdoors.
Among her adventurous hobbies include surfing, sailing and rock–climbing.
But she faces challenges everyday as she takes charge of her restaurant by herself.
“Being a restaurant owner, I really learned leadership by dealing and socializing with people,” Mika said.
To prepare herself for Survivor Philippines Palau, Mika ate lots of high–protein food, fruits and vegetables.
“We have a hill in Coron with a cross at the top; it’s about seven hundred steps. I run there back and forth every day for my endurance,” Mika added.
Will this sexy and energetic chef make it on top of Survivor Philippines?
Who will be the Sole Survivor of Survivor Philippines: Palau?
- JUSTINE FERRER (20%, 276 Votes)
- MIKA BATCHELOR (15%, 209 Votes)
- MARVIN KIEFER (14%, 193 Votes)
- AMANDA COLLEY VAN COOLL (12%, 156 Votes)
- SHAUN RODRIGUEZ (9%, 118 Votes)
- JEF GAITAN (8%, 104 Votes)
- SUZUKI SADATSUGU (7%, 97 Votes)
- ECHO CACERES (5%, 61 Votes)
- CRIS BOLADO (4%, 48 Votes)
- CHARLES DE VERA FERNANDEZ (3%, 36 Votes)
- LOUIE ANG (1%, 20 Votes)
- TARA MACIAS (1%, 14 Votes)
- VLAD NESAS (1%, 13 Votes)
- TROY PEREZ (0%, 6 Votes)
- CAROL GEMENTIZA (0%, 2 Votes)
- MAYA SEGOVIA (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,354