Justine Ferrer dubbed as “The Beauty Queen,” is 29 years old, a Businesswoman from Kalookan. She is one of the castaways in Survivor Philippines: Palau who may the receive P3,000,000 (around US$65,000), the largest ever cash prize in the history of Philippine reality game shows, and the title Pinoy Sole Survivor.
“Well, I can say that I’m a real Survivor because I have been the breadwinner of my family for 10 years now. Also, I am providing for my nephew’s education and am helping my friends and relatives as much as I can. For me, winning their respect and love made me a real survivor.”
Justine Ferrer worked in Japan as a singer at the age of 19 and since then has become a breadwinner of the family.
As a businesswoman, Justine helped her father in a buy-and-sell business and managed a baby ultrasound company.
To physically prepare for Survivor Philippines Palau, Justine enhanced her skills by enrolling in a swim school, but most of all she invested on a lot of rest and vitamins.
She has also prepared emotionally for the experiences ahead of her on the island.
“Alam ko na ang buhay sa isla ay unusual, puwede kang masaktan, masugatan at magutom kaya inihanda ko na ang sarili ko,”Justine said.
Justine believes that her “uniqueness” is the key for her to become a Castaway.
“I think I was chosen because they are curious about what’s really inside of me and my behavior,” Justine said.
Who will be the Sole Survivor of Survivor Philippines: Palau?
- JUSTINE FERRER (20%, 276 Votes)
- MIKA BATCHELOR (15%, 209 Votes)
- MARVIN KIEFER (14%, 193 Votes)
- AMANDA COLLEY VAN COOLL (12%, 156 Votes)
- SHAUN RODRIGUEZ (9%, 118 Votes)
- JEF GAITAN (8%, 104 Votes)
- SUZUKI SADATSUGU (7%, 97 Votes)
- ECHO CACERES (5%, 61 Votes)
- CRIS BOLADO (4%, 48 Votes)
- CHARLES DE VERA FERNANDEZ (3%, 36 Votes)
- LOUIE ANG (1%, 20 Votes)
- TARA MACIAS (1%, 14 Votes)
- VLAD NESAS (1%, 13 Votes)
- TROY PEREZ (0%, 6 Votes)
- CAROL GEMENTIZA (0%, 2 Votes)
- MAYA SEGOVIA (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,354