Echo Caceres dubbed as “Spicy Bicolana,” is 20 years old, a Call Center Agent from Bicol. She is one of the castaways in Survivor Philippines: Palau who may the receive P3,000,000 (around US$65,000), the largest ever cash prize in the history of Philippine reality game shows, and the title Pinoy Sole Survivor.
“I’m a real survivor because I am an all-in-one package person who knows my strength and knows when to use it. I am not only physically strong and witty but I know how to deal with different people even in difficult situations and I am able to easily adapt to any environment whether city or island life, making it with full determination.”
As the eldest of seven siblings, Echo Caceres of Sto. Domingo, Albay had to become a breadwinner at a young age.
One of the major challenges her family faced was when their house was destroyed by typhoon Milenyo, while she was on training in Singapore.
Despite the challenges, Echo keeps a positive attitude by living her life to the fullest.
She tags herself as a “feisty call center agent”.
But what’s with her nickname?
“People have always called me “Echo” not only because of my distinct voice na ume-echo talaga, but because I have become a catalyst of change when I was a student,” Echo said. “I really deliver my opinions passionately.”
How will Echo spice up the show, we’ll find out on Survivor Philippines: Palau!
Who will be the Sole Survivor of Survivor Philippines: Palau?
- JUSTINE FERRER (20%, 276 Votes)
- MIKA BATCHELOR (15%, 209 Votes)
- MARVIN KIEFER (14%, 193 Votes)
- AMANDA COLLEY VAN COOLL (12%, 156 Votes)
- SHAUN RODRIGUEZ (9%, 118 Votes)
- JEF GAITAN (8%, 104 Votes)
- SUZUKI SADATSUGU (7%, 97 Votes)
- ECHO CACERES (5%, 61 Votes)
- CRIS BOLADO (4%, 48 Votes)
- CHARLES DE VERA FERNANDEZ (3%, 36 Votes)
- LOUIE ANG (1%, 20 Votes)
- TARA MACIAS (1%, 14 Votes)
- VLAD NESAS (1%, 13 Votes)
- TROY PEREZ (0%, 6 Votes)
- CAROL GEMENTIZA (0%, 2 Votes)
- MAYA SEGOVIA (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,354