Cris Bolado dubbed as “The Gentle Giant,” is 39 years old, a Basketball Clinic Instructor from Quezon. He is one of the castaways in Survivor Philippines: Palau who may the receive P3,000,000 (around US$65,000), the largest ever cash prize in the history of Philippine reality game shows, and the title Pinoy Sole Survivor.
“Survivor ako dahil gusto kong maibalik ang mga nawala sa akin before, especially money. It’s sad but I know there will be hope na darating for me to build again all my dreams.”
Cris Bolado retired from professional basketball in 2003 because of injury.
Since then, he has kept himself busy coaching in basketball clinics all over the country.
Towering at 6 feet and 6 inches, Cris is the biggest among the second batch of Castaways.
Basketball has instilled in Cris the value of discipline and the dedication to always give 110 percent to the game.
“Kahit sa Survivor Philippines, 110 percent ang dapat na ibigay mo sa laro. Iba siya sa basketball dahil iba-iba ang gagawing challenges at hindi mo talaga malalaman kung ano ang mangyayari pero dapat ibigay mo pa rin lahat,” Cris said.
Cris aspires to bring back everything he has lost after his professional basketball career.
“Gusto kong magsimula ulit at ito ang nakita kong paraan kaya ako sumali sa Survivor Philippines Palau,” he concluded.
Will he crush his co-Castaways or will his gentle heart prevail?
Who will be the Sole Survivor of Survivor Philippines: Palau?
- JUSTINE FERRER (20%, 276 Votes)
- MIKA BATCHELOR (15%, 209 Votes)
- MARVIN KIEFER (14%, 193 Votes)
- AMANDA COLLEY VAN COOLL (12%, 156 Votes)
- SHAUN RODRIGUEZ (9%, 118 Votes)
- JEF GAITAN (8%, 104 Votes)
- SUZUKI SADATSUGU (7%, 97 Votes)
- ECHO CACERES (5%, 61 Votes)
- CRIS BOLADO (4%, 48 Votes)
- CHARLES DE VERA FERNANDEZ (3%, 36 Votes)
- LOUIE ANG (1%, 20 Votes)
- TARA MACIAS (1%, 14 Votes)
- VLAD NESAS (1%, 13 Votes)
- TROY PEREZ (0%, 6 Votes)
- CAROL GEMENTIZA (0%, 2 Votes)
- MAYA SEGOVIA (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,354